A semester for the ages!

  A semester for the ages! 

I Cannot wait to tell my great children about this Corona semester. I am going to exaggerate very aspect of this outbreak. I am going to tell them something like right before the distance learning everyone came to class in white hazmat suits.  

Overall, I enjoy this semester in film 160 this class was one like the getaway class. What I mean by that is there was no press, no stress. I am not saying this class was essay because this class took up a lot of my time. But I enjoy that those moment of learning about sounds and different camera angels. During the shutdown Professor Levine was there for us with his mental support and I really appreciate that. Also, the structure of the class never broke during the transition from physical to online class. This class help me realize what I want to do in life, so thank you Professor Gitlin, Professor Levine and all the other professors. Hopefully I see you guys in person next semester. Thank you! 

Comments

Popular Posts